Our cabin is ideally located with ready access to surrounding hills and woodlands. Cedar Creek Golf Course is a mere 3 miles east and Carson Creek and Stevens Gap access roads to Broken Bow Reservoir are just a couple minutes south. Beavers Bend Resort Park is also just minutes away. Enjoy outdoor activities such as 4-wheeling, fishing, water sports, hiking and backpacking, and much more or just come and relax. For the more risky adults, the Choctaw Casino is only 20 minutes away in Broken Bow.
The Red Slough Wildlife Management Area is an outstanding bird watching and waterfowl hunting area. More than 270 bird species have been spotted here, including many that are rare to Oklahoma and not found elsewhere in the state. The project totals over 5,800 acres with almost 400 acres of reservoirs.
Fine dining is available in Hochatown at Abendigo’s Grill and Patio while good family style cooking can be had at Stevens Gap Restaurant (we recommend the catfish). You also can drive a few minutes farther to Broken Bow and enjoy The Oaks Steak House, Papa Poblanos Mexican, or make your own selection.
We strive to make your stay enjoyable with pleasant memories and our desire is that when you reflect, you’ll say “I’ll be back”. Plus, if you thoroughly check, we believe our nightly charges are a little less than other similarly outfitted cabins in the area.
Oklahoma Fishing License
You can now purchase your license online! There is a $3.00 convenience fee to use the online application. you simply apply and print your license. You will not have to wait for your license in the mail. Click here to purchase your hunting or fishing license.
Contact these Businesses for more Information:
- Abendigo’s Fine Restaurant 580-494-6509
- Beaver Bend Restaurant 580-494-6551
- Stevens Gap Restaurant 580-494-6350
- Secluded Acres Bar-B-Q 580-494-7301
- Shady Oaks Steakhouse 580-494-6210
Centers of Interest
- Forest Heritage Center 580-494-6497
- Beavers Bend Nature Center 580-494-6556
- Beavers Bend Resort Park 580-494-6300
Boat and Canoe Rentals
- Lucky Dog Canoe & Kayak Rentals 580-584-2909
- Bumper, Paddle Boats, Canoe & Swim Beach 580-494-6512
- Wild Goose Canoe & Kayak Rentals 580-584-2277
- WW Trading Post & Canoe 580-584-6856
- Ambush Adventures Canoe 580-584-2273
- Beavers Bend Marina 580-494-6455 (all type of boat rentals)
- Yippie Kayo Kayaks 5900 E US HWY 70 580-306-2279
- Beavers Bend Depot and Stables 580-494-6613
- Glover River Trail Rides 580-241-5599
- 4 Seasons Guide Service, Recommended, Jerry Walthall, 580.306.8149, 580.584.9403
- Chad Haltom (Bodie) Guide Service, 580.584.3927
- Bryce Archery Guide Service, 580.494.6447
- Ethen Wright Lake Guide, 580.236.0600
- Broken Bow Scuba Service 580-584-3408
- Beavers Bend Gift Shop 580-494-6509
- Three River Fly Shop 580-494-6115